Rachael Greene has nearly 20 years of experience in the areas of family law, probate, estate planning, bankruptcy, personal injury, and criminal law. For the past decade Rachael has focused on family law issues, including litigating dissolution of marriage, child custody, modification of alimony, modification of time sharing, paternity, domestic violence injunctions, guardianship, property division, dependency, and probate disputes, as well as post-divorce estate planning, prenuptial and post nuptial agreements.
- Appalachian State University, B.A. Accounting
- Florida State University, College of Law, J.D.
- Guardian ad Litem Program
- Flagler College (Former Adjunct Professor)
- EPIC Behavioral Healthcare (Former Board Member)
- The Florida Bar
- National Association of Trial Attorneys