Amy Vo is known in the St. Augustine, Jacksonville and Beach areas as being an extremely diligent and knowledgeable real estate attorney.
Ms. Vo’s practice based in St. Augustine, Florida, focuses on all aspects of real estate, including residential real estate transactions, complex commercial transactions, closings, real estate litigation, construction lien law, loan closings, title insurance, business law, residential and commercial lease agreements, landlord and tenant issues, eviction actions, lending, defeasance transactions, construction contract administration, quiet title actions, boundary disputes, business sale transactions, entity maintenance, probate matters, and wills.
She understands the St. Augustine, Beaches, Anastasia Island, Ponte Vedra and St. Johns markets and has the experience and knowledge to assist clients in getting the transaction closed timely, professionally and with documents that are based on years of experience, having devoted her practice to property law. Ms. Vo is a member agent for Attorneys’ Title Fund Services, LLC, is a member of the National Association of Development Companies and is also certified to perform Small Business Administration 504 loan closings.
In 2014, Ms. Vo received Circuit Top Contributor by The Fund, a prestigious award recognizing her real estate transaction work, as a St. Augustine, Florida attorney.
- University of Miami, B.A., 2002
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 2005
Professional and Community Involvement
- Attorneys’ Title Fund Services, LLC Member Agent
- First Coast Attorneys Real Estate Council
- Junior Service League of St. Augustine, Inc. (Past President)
- Willich Kids Bridge Family Visitation Center (Former Board of Directors Member)
- National Association of Development Companies (NADCO)
- St. Augustine Lighthouse & Museum (Former Board of Directors Member and Founding Lights Member)
- St. Augustine Regional Real Estate Council (Bylaws Committee)
- St. Johns County Bar Association
- St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce Ambassador (Former Ambassador Board of Directors Member)
- Women’s Council of Realtors
Bar Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida