Mr. Hatfield’s practice areas include consumer bankruptcy (chapters 7 and 13), commercial bankruptcy (chapters 7 and 11), estate planning, wills, living wills, health care surrogate designations, living trusts, charitable trusts, spendthrift trusts, probate matters, corporate law, business entity formation, including corporations, limited liability companies, joint ventures, partnerships, as well as individual and business asset protection.
- University of Miami, LL.M. (Tax Law)
- University of South Carolina, J.D.
- University of Montana, M.P.A.
- University of North Florida, B.B.A., B.A.
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Bar Association
- Consumer Bankruptcy Committee
- Business Bankruptcy Committee
- Estate Planning, Probate & Trust Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Florida State College (Prior Instructor)
- Mentored Two Disadvantaged Teenagers
- Air Force Association (Lifetime Member)
Bar Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Air National Guard 1990-1999
- Outstanding Airman of the Year (United States)
- Outstanding Airman of the Year (Florida)
- Awarded the Florida Commendation Medal four times